1.  A. M. Al-Ibrahim and A. Varnham, A review of inlet air-cooling technologies for enhancing the performance of combustion turbines in Saudi Arabia, Applied thermal engineering, Vol. 30, No. 14-15, Pp. 1879-1888, 2010.
2.  A. K. Mohapatra and Sanjay, Analysis of Combined Effects of Air Transpiration Cooling and Evaporative Inlet Air Cooling on the Performance Parameters of a Simple Gas Turbine Cycle, Journal of Energy Engineering, Vol. 141, No. 3, Pp. 04014015, 2015.
3.  A. M. Marzouk and A. S. Hanafi, Thermo-economic analysis of inlet air cooling in gas turbine plants, Journal of Power Technologies, Vol. 93, No. 2, Pp. 90-99, 2013.
4.  S. Popli, P. Rodgers and V. Eveloy, Gas turbine efficiency enhancement using waste heat powered absorption chillers in the oil and gas industry, Applied thermal engineering, Vol. 50, No. 1, Pp. 918-931, 2013.
5.  M. A. Habib, S. S. Rashwan, S. Haroon and A. Khaliq, Thermodynamics and emission analysis of a modified Brayton cycle subjected to air cooling and evaporative after cooling, Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 174, Pp. 322-335, 2018.
6.  A. A. Rahman and E. M. Mokheimer, Comparative Analysis of Different Inlet Air Cooling Technologies Including Solar Energy to Boost Gas Turbine Combined Cycles in Hot Regions, Journal of Energy Resources Technology, Vol. 140, No. 11, 2018.
7.  Z. Liu and I. A. Karimi, New operating strategy for a combined cycle gas turbine power plant, Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 171, Pp. 1675-1684, 2018.
8.  Z. Liu and I. A. Karimi, New operating strategy for a combined cycle gas turbine power plant, Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 171, Pp. 1675-1684, 2018.
9.  Maghsoodi K and Atigh A. , Effect of Evaporative and Refrigerated Cooling Methods on the Gas Turbine Inlet Air Cooling, IJE, Vol. 13, No. 3, Pp. 47-71, 2010.(in Persian)
10.  N. Farouk, L. Sheng and Q. Hayat, Effect of ambient temperature on the performance of gas turbines power plant, International Journal of Computer Science Issues (IJCSI), Vol. 10, No. 1, Pp. 439, 2013.